1. Slide & Splash (herein “S&S”) website | Electronic tickets Slide & Splash
- The “S&S” website and its electronic tickets are services fulfilled by “C&S” through the following address: http://www.slide splash.com, providing a range of services and information, with both public and private features.
- The current “T&C’s” apply to the “S&S” website and its electronic ticket office, and there may be specific rules for certain services available through said address.
- By visiting this website you are acknowledging and accepting its “T&C’s”, made valid with your first access.
- “C&S” reserves the right to modify at any given time and without warning, any “T&C’s” and “PP”, for the user should read them carefully beforehand as to realise any changes implemented.
- The park’s opening hours and dates are subject to change without notice.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- The “S&S” website is a registered website and the service provided is responsibility of “C&S”, head office on EN 125, Vale de Deus, Lagoa, Post Code 8401-901, VAT number 501 558 583, registered in Lagoa under the 292 Fls. 147 C-1.
- All the contents of “C&S”, including brands, drawings, logos, text, images, audio and video, are property of “C&S” and any authorised third-party, whose rights are protected under the current national and international copyright laws. It’s strictly forbidden to exhibit, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or use any of said contents for any public or commercial intent without a previous written permission from “C&S”.
- However, a user may print any material on this webite as long as it isn’t modified in any way, whether for personal or non-commercial use, being mandatory the source, authorship and ownership of said material, being forbidden to remove any copyright identification.
- Using the “S&S” website if free of charge.
- The user may subscribe paid services.
- The “S&S” website features adequate safety levels, although by law, “C&S” will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused from using this website, such as:
– delays, interruptions, errors and communications cancelations originated from uncontrollable sources, specifically defects or flaws from the network, electronic circuits or communication services provided by third-parties, IT system, modems, connection software or viruses;
– Flaws and damages derived from the incompatibility of services or contents from the website with other services, contents or programs used;
– Inappropriate use or publication of the services and contents made available by “C&S”, on chats, news groups, forums, blogs, personal websites, among others;
– Creating a false identity, using clones or any other means allowing for a false identity to be used, specifically with the intent of deceiving third parties with the sender’s identity or the message’s source. Hence it’s forbidden to use any technical, logistic or technological means for the benefit of a third-party, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, using “S&S” website, or the effort taken by “C&S” for its operation. Specifically, without permission, it’s forbidden to use banners, hyperlinks, links, framings or similar that may connect directly to the “S&S” website. Any transgression to these principles will be considered an attack to “C&S” intellectual property rights, its website and contents.
- “C&S” reserves the right to amend and update, suspend or close its website, when seemed fit, without warning.
6. Cancelation Policy, reimbursement and no show
- Have a look at our “Cancelation Policy”.
- Portuguese Law applies to any issues that are not within these terms and conditions.
- In case of litigation, for the interpretation and application of said conditions, the courts in Portimão have jurisdiction, with express forsake to any other. Although this document has been translated to English and Spanish, the Portuguese version prevails.
In a case of dispute, the consumer may use the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR):
Algarve Arbitration Center of Consumption
Building Business Nest, Estrada da Penha
Tel: 289 923 135
Fax: 289 812 213